Aug 05, 2020
(12 Credit Hours)
NOTE: Federal Financial Aid Eligibility Pending
941-408-1300, ext. 65281 Venice
This certificate is designed to teach students the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and may lead to entry level employment within the business career cluster. The coursework will apply toward the A.S. Business Administration, Business Entrepreneurship degree .
After successfully completing this program, the student will be able to perform the following:
- Develop entrepreneurial concepts.
- Develop entrepreneurial resources.
- Apply accounting principles and concepts to perform accounting activities.
- Demonstrates money management skills.
- Describe and conduct business records management.
- Plan and develop a marketing-information management system.
- Plan and develop promotional strategies.
- Plan and develop pricing strategies.
- Analyze business risk.
- Analyze and identify legal considerations.
- Prepare a business plan.
Credit load, and/or course availability may affect a student’s individual progress.
Gainful employment information about this certificate is available at scf.edu/GainfulEmployment.